At the Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks law firm of Narvid Scott LLP, our attorneys blend more than 120 years of combined experience with a primary focus on
- Real estate and construction law
- Business and corporate law and mergers and acquisitions
- Legislative advocacy
- Licensing, mediation and litigation for business and individual clients
- Conservatorship, probate and estate planning
- Computer and technology, brand licensing, apparel, trademark, copyright, food service, and automotive law practice
Active in both, public and private sectors, and serving as officers of professional, political and community organizations, our attorneys are particularly alert to changes in the law, an added benefit for our clients. As a result of our attorneys' active civic and political involvement, we are also sensitive to local changes and trends in the community.
Our attorneys have distinguished themselves as authors, lecturers, and instructors and are among select lawyers listed in Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers, recognized for professional excellence and the highest standards of conduct, ethics, reliability, and diligence.
As trial lawyers, we represent clients in matters before the California State Courts, U.S. District Court, Northern, Central and Eastern Districts of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Click on a name below to learn more about each of our attorneys.
If you have questions about your attorneys or the legal services they provide, we invite you to call our office at (818) 907-8986.