California Commercial and Residential Real Estate Attorneys
At Narvid Scott LLP, our expertise extends to all phases of commercial and residential real estate development and lending including:
Narvid Scott LLP represents California and National Clients, including:
- Real estate investors
- Residential and commercial developers
- Property owners
- Property managers
- Title and escrow companies
- Real estate and mortgage brokers
Our attorneys support a broad scope of real estate projects such as:
- Planned communities
- Commercial and residential condominiums
- Industrial, residential, and business properties
Real estate development involves many inter-related elements. As a concept comes together, permitting, regulations, entitlements, and zoning are only some of the areas that can present complications. At Narvid Scott LLP, we provide expert assistance in all aspects of the development process - literally from the ground up.
We assist clients with:
- Financial planning
- Working with city attorneys, and city planning, building safety and public works departments
- Engineering, soils, traffic and grading issues
- Environmental and architectural reviews
Our real estate attorneys regularly appear before government agencies and approval boards involved in the entitlement and development process. Regardless of the size of your real estate transaction, acquisition, or development project, we lend valuable expertise to keep your project on target, protect your rights, and ensure your transactions are legally sound.
The legal counsel, negotiations, and transactional work our real estate attorneys handle covers all the activities related to commercial and residential real estate acquisition, development, leasing and transactions, including but not limited to:
- Office commercial and retail leasing
- Covenants and restrictions
- Building permits
- Zoning and variances
- Environmental regulatory compliance
- Economic development incentives
- Tax credits and abatement
- Construction management
- Ground leases
Narvid Scott's transactional attorneys have extensive litigation experience, which is a tremendous asset in today's litigious climate. Our attorneys are known for unraveling legal complexities and developing creative solutions to meet our clients' objectives.
When you need legal expertise to pave the way for a successful real estate venture, call us at (818) 907-8986 to explore the advantages of an attorney/client relationship with our law firm.