San Fernando Valley Attorneys
Well versed in California legislative and administrative processes, the attorneys at Narvid Scott LLP have served as officers and directors of numerous public, private, and community boards and commissions. Insight and first hand knowledge help us keep our clients abreast of changes in laws and regulatory policies that affect businesses in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
Our attorneys are involved in:
- Research and analysis of current legislation
- Educating legislators about client issues related to developing law
- Testifying on behalf of clients before administrative and regulatory agencies and associates at state and local level
- Developing strategies to resolve problems with existing laws
- Monitoring and tracking legislation
Additionally, our law firm represents clients before public works, grading, engineering, and numerous local, county and California zoning boards, as well as homeowner, architectural and other associations. We handle appeals to Los Angeles and other city councils and legislative bodies, covering a broad spectrum of issues including conditional use permits, developmental permits, and business and restaurant use.
When you need an advocate in the California State or local legislative arena, our attorneys stand ready to help you meet your objectives. Call our law firm at (818) 907-8986 to arrange a consultation to discuss how our legislative and administrative expertise can protect your interests. Meta tags for Legislative Advocacy