Real Estate • Mergers & Acquisitions • Business & Corporate Law • Litigation • Brand & Software Licensing • Construction • Copyright • Trademark • Estate Planning • Mediation • Arbitration
The law firm of Narvid Scott LLP - with offices in Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks - offers an exceptional standard of diversified legal services for clients in the Los Angeles area as well as throughout California and the Nation. Our attorneys' expertise extends to mergers and acquisitions, corporate, limited liability company and partnership organization and planning, licensing branded products, name and likeness licensing, name and likeness licensing, computer, technology, internet, copyright, trademark, legislative advocacy and litigation as well as conservatorship, probate, and estate planning and mediation. Since 1984, our firm has focused its practice on
- Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business & Corporate Law
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Brand & Software Licensing
- Estate Planning
When you turn to Narvid Scott, you can rely on receiving excellence in professional skills and the highest standards, ethics, integrity and diligence. Combining significant talents and a wealth of experience, our attorneys develop cost effective, creative, and realistic solutions for the most demanding legal transactions.
Our broad client base includes individuals and business enterprises, ranging from
- Sole proprietorships of real estate developers, business managers, lawyers, doctors, accountants, and other business professionals
- Major national and international commercial and residential real estate companies
- Financial, entertainment, hospitality, restaurant, technology, software, medical, automotive, apparel, and industrial companies
- Corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies in various businesses and real estate
- Major retail operators and management companies
- Major sporting goods and outdoor apparel and accessories licensees
- Sports training companies
Our transactional attorneys take pride in their significant experience, which is a tremendous asset in today's litigious environment. While litigation avoidance is always a top priority - as evidenced by our providing mediation services - when your business interests are at stake, our trial attorneys provide aggressive representation in state and federal court.
Whether you need legal advice and guidance to negotiate and develop real estate, construction, licensing, and other business transactions, or if you need litigation expertise to resolve and/or mediate business or personal conflicts, call our law firm to arrange an appointment, and determine whether an attorney/client relationship with our firm is right for you.